The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. BAMA does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information published on this website.
If you wish to find out more about the information and products published, please contact BAMA directly. This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.bama.co.uk (the "Website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information with respect to your use and rights when using this web site. The terms contained in this legal notice shall collectively be known as "these Terms".
By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. You may print and keep a copy of the Terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent.
BAMA may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- BAMA's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by BAMA or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without BAMA's prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved. Information downloaded / forwarded from the members only section of the website may not be passed on to any non-member company without written permission from BAMA.
3. Service Access
Whilst BAMA endeavors to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, BAMA shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond BAMA's control.
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- BAMA shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BAMA to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 3.
4. Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. BAMA has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. BAMA makes no warranties, nor does it endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may
- be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- BAMA expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 4.1 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. Electronic links to this site are prohibited without the consent of BAMA. Please address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Barring from this website
We reserve the right to bar users of this Website, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must then not attempt to use this Website under any other name or through any other user.
- While BAMA endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, BAMA does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. BAMA may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and BAMA makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, BAMA provides you with this Website on the basis that BAMA excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable
care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- BAMA, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of BAMA's officers, directors or employees or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not
limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit BAMA's liability for; death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or fraud; or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Any information about our products and services provided on the Website is for general information only, does not take account of any individual circumstances and may not reflect recent changes in the law.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.