The thing that distinguishes aerosols from many other packaged goods is that they are pressurised and often contain flammable gases under pressure. The aerosol industry has a good safety record and key to this understanding of the risks of storing aerosols. In this one day course industry experts will provide guidance on how to assess and minimise the risk of storing aerosols and how to comply with current legislation requirements. The content of which will be covered is detailed below:-
Who should attend?
The seminar is designed for anyone with responsibility for designing or managing/supervising aerosol storage areas. Those advising customers or contacts will also benefit from this course.
**Please note** that this Webinar does not fulfil the requirements of appropriate training. You must attend BAMA's Warehousing of Aerosols Course which covers the following:
- The hazards of storing aerosols and what can go wrong
- The regulatory framework for warehousing aerosols
- How to design a safe aerosol warehouse
- Segregation, racking, ventilation, caging, sprinklers
- Running a safe aerosol warehouse
- General safety, good housekeeping, storage protocols, stock movement
- Dealing with new safety initiatives e.g. PSPI
You need to book into this event to view the joining link
From: 24 April 2024, 10:00
To: 24 April 2024, 11:00