To keep you up to date on latest events within BAMA and discussions at our Panel Meetings, we are pleased to invite you to a BAMA Briefing Webcast, Thursday 21st September 2022 at 2pm.
What can you expect?
- The Webcast will last about 60 minutes
- BAMA will update you on the most important cross-committee issues
- Each Committee Chair will then present the major issues covered by their Committee and give a short summary on regular agenda items
- Attendees will be able to send written questions which will be answered at the end of each section of the presentation
- A copy the slides and the commentary will be sent to all attendees immediately following the webcast
- Dates for the next round of Panel Meetings will be announced for you to get more involved
**The BAMA Briefing Webcast is available to Members Only. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation by email with the joining link. The joining link is also available to view via the Events section of your Account profile.**
We hope you will be able to join us in this webinar and look forward to your comments and questions.
You need to book into this event to view the joining link
You are viewing a past event
From: 21 September 2022, 14:00
To: 21 September 2022, 15:00